X.
Hi, My name is X.
It is funny, how my advised had been endorsed, followed, and blogged... Damn, I should have charged!!! But in all truth, I wish them happiness.
I advised as such, cos I experienced it... twice!
The first time, as the party unwilling to give... But the difference was that I was willing to compromise... BIG mistake. Never force the other party to do what he/she is not mentally prepared to do. I was compromised (manipulated) into doing more than I was willing, and as time goes by, everuthing became a drag... The drag force caused friction, the friction erupted into flames, and the flames burned up everything there ever was.
Maybe cos the burning was so complete, that after it ended, I never really learnt. Because there was no wounds when it was gone, no testamentary tomb to mark its end, I had no chance to look back hence to recall it. Untill now.
The second time, I was the party who gave more. I think it started out as me giving less though. I am selfish, so I dun always trust with my everything. BUT, I was quickly won over. I think it is just my character: I give no trust at all, and will doubt all purpose. But if my trust is won, I will trust with everything. That includes me giving everything. Guilt mixed with trust is a potent mixture that got me sticking like glue. The poison was too strong in me by then - and the pressure from not receiving what I gave was too much. The poison boiled over, ate up everything, leaving behind a great white tomb, of scorched heart and bleached bones.
Thus, I advised that my fren withhold a bit before giving her all. I believe myself qualified to give advise, considering how I had been at both sides. I was actually warned by my old fren on this, but I had not heeded it... I regret now.... and pass the knowledge on...
I wish my frens happiness. What I could not have, they will have.
It is funny, how my advised had been endorsed, followed, and blogged... Damn, I should have charged!!! But in all truth, I wish them happiness.
I advised as such, cos I experienced it... twice!
The first time, as the party unwilling to give... But the difference was that I was willing to compromise... BIG mistake. Never force the other party to do what he/she is not mentally prepared to do. I was compromised (manipulated) into doing more than I was willing, and as time goes by, everuthing became a drag... The drag force caused friction, the friction erupted into flames, and the flames burned up everything there ever was.
Maybe cos the burning was so complete, that after it ended, I never really learnt. Because there was no wounds when it was gone, no testamentary tomb to mark its end, I had no chance to look back hence to recall it. Untill now.
The second time, I was the party who gave more. I think it started out as me giving less though. I am selfish, so I dun always trust with my everything. BUT, I was quickly won over. I think it is just my character: I give no trust at all, and will doubt all purpose. But if my trust is won, I will trust with everything. That includes me giving everything. Guilt mixed with trust is a potent mixture that got me sticking like glue. The poison was too strong in me by then - and the pressure from not receiving what I gave was too much. The poison boiled over, ate up everything, leaving behind a great white tomb, of scorched heart and bleached bones.
Thus, I advised that my fren withhold a bit before giving her all. I believe myself qualified to give advise, considering how I had been at both sides. I was actually warned by my old fren on this, but I had not heeded it... I regret now.... and pass the knowledge on...
I wish my frens happiness. What I could not have, they will have.

2 Comments:
hehehe.. you are so sweet
You r one of the rare few to find me so. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home