FOP.
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME.
So what if I had to wash car, put up with anal and rude people all day? So what If I had to cab from Pasir Ris to Kallang, only to queue for 1 hr? All these does not compare to the experiences.
There, I was stunned, awed and touched...
Old songs, new songs, nice songs, weird songs...
The words spewed out, and the Spirit flowed...
The stadium was moved, and it clearly showed...
Tears fell, as"rain down" rang....
Tears fell on "majesty"..
Tear fell... rolling freely down my cheeks.
It has been a long time since I had been so touched... And it was it wonderment, in Spirit, not in rebuke. The feeling was so powerful I found my whole body shakened... deep warm Spirit flames engulfing, burning, and nourishing....wonderment...
So what if I had to wash car, put up with anal and rude people all day? So what If I had to cab from Pasir Ris to Kallang, only to queue for 1 hr? All these does not compare to the experiences.
There, I was stunned, awed and touched...
Old songs, new songs, nice songs, weird songs...
The words spewed out, and the Spirit flowed...
The stadium was moved, and it clearly showed...
Tears fell, as"rain down" rang....
Tears fell on "majesty"..
Tear fell... rolling freely down my cheeks.
It has been a long time since I had been so touched... And it was it wonderment, in Spirit, not in rebuke. The feeling was so powerful I found my whole body shakened... deep warm Spirit flames engulfing, burning, and nourishing....wonderment...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home