TGIF.
Last night was a godsent. The week had dragged on so badly that I really needed relieve and reprieve from the routine torment. The day had started so early that by the time it came for Marine class, my head was so heavy it threatened to fall... Ticketing duty was non-strenous but any periods of non-rest for such a long day is a chore. I seem to have lost my endurance for long days, pampered as I was during the holidays.
When lesson finally ended at the strike of 9, I literally burst from the classroom and headed for HV. Met up with Jess and fren, and slipped into Wala's - sans the queue. As I walked past the people queue, I caught a few unfrenly glares. I beamed. More so when I overheard "ok, last 5" from the nice bouncer regulating capacity. Yippee! Cheap drinks, fast entry and nice music!The night rocks already!!
EIC played, and I got drawn inexroable into the world of live music and plentiful beer. I had 2 Erdingers, 2 Forbidden fruits and a glass of sauvignon red. Suffice to say, I was merry and bubbly by the time the last drop of red went down. Happiness.
Winger No. 5 was really powerful, and brought company as agreed. 2. Wow...Now I feel so pressured to return the favour... Where am I to find 2 eligibles? Darn. Pleasant company that was the final touch to make the night a wonder and joy. Bliss... :)
Next stop: Happy Scarlet.
When lesson finally ended at the strike of 9, I literally burst from the classroom and headed for HV. Met up with Jess and fren, and slipped into Wala's - sans the queue. As I walked past the people queue, I caught a few unfrenly glares. I beamed. More so when I overheard "ok, last 5" from the nice bouncer regulating capacity. Yippee! Cheap drinks, fast entry and nice music!The night rocks already!!
EIC played, and I got drawn inexroable into the world of live music and plentiful beer. I had 2 Erdingers, 2 Forbidden fruits and a glass of sauvignon red. Suffice to say, I was merry and bubbly by the time the last drop of red went down. Happiness.
Winger No. 5 was really powerful, and brought company as agreed. 2. Wow...Now I feel so pressured to return the favour... Where am I to find 2 eligibles? Darn. Pleasant company that was the final touch to make the night a wonder and joy. Bliss... :)
Next stop: Happy Scarlet.

1 Comments:
I stand by my comment. You were so high!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home