to bless.
Was SO freeaking tired this morning, but was glad in a way. It was a good night out, spent in good company. It feels good to be called a blessing.
Had a farewell drinks cum supper with Bec before she heads back to frigid cold can. Perhaps it is her demeanor, or her charm, but showing her around is more fun than trouble. Despite my time wasted in jams and wrong turns, time wasted waiting to wait. At the end of it, having made some one's travels and stay a better experience was kinda worth it.
Picked up Adel and bec at Raffles City... after making numerous wrong detours. I repeat: I hate one way streets.
We reached Scarlet. Again, hah I think the wait knows my face by now. Liyana... Hah. The drinks were so zai they both got tipsy within sips.... I had to put up with 2 tipsy hyper gals. Highly embarassing. Dubious was the word of the day.
We drove to Geylang for a spot of frog leg pridge and bak kut teh. The look on Bec's face was worthed it. Our quest for vice only dregged out a coupla dubious boutiques and KTV lounges. We departed ruefully, and concluded that Monday blues does affect all sectors.
Sleep was fitful, precious as it was. Was somewhat disappointed that she had not turned up, despite the butterflish feeling that came with anticipation. Was somewhat incensed, in her flippant dealings with 'frens'. It is indeed her trademark nonchalance and hallmark of misguidedness that surfaced. I feel for Bec. Thrice in a row. Ouch. Frens come frens go. Some never really came.
Had a farewell drinks cum supper with Bec before she heads back to frigid cold can. Perhaps it is her demeanor, or her charm, but showing her around is more fun than trouble. Despite my time wasted in jams and wrong turns, time wasted waiting to wait. At the end of it, having made some one's travels and stay a better experience was kinda worth it.
Picked up Adel and bec at Raffles City... after making numerous wrong detours. I repeat: I hate one way streets.
We reached Scarlet. Again, hah I think the wait knows my face by now. Liyana... Hah. The drinks were so zai they both got tipsy within sips.... I had to put up with 2 tipsy hyper gals. Highly embarassing. Dubious was the word of the day.
We drove to Geylang for a spot of frog leg pridge and bak kut teh. The look on Bec's face was worthed it. Our quest for vice only dregged out a coupla dubious boutiques and KTV lounges. We departed ruefully, and concluded that Monday blues does affect all sectors.
Sleep was fitful, precious as it was. Was somewhat disappointed that she had not turned up, despite the butterflish feeling that came with anticipation. Was somewhat incensed, in her flippant dealings with 'frens'. It is indeed her trademark nonchalance and hallmark of misguidedness that surfaced. I feel for Bec. Thrice in a row. Ouch. Frens come frens go. Some never really came.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home