Thursday, August 11, 2005

rest.

It has been days since I last blogged... and it is strange how the urge to do so died along with the demise of my holidays...

Much has happened in the past few days that went by unchronicled. Spent the national day vacation for family time, and its effect was pretty gd - dad was all smiles, mum was happy, and sis was satisfied. We all left the short break refreshed as a family unit.

I was very pissed off on national day itself however, cos dad caused me to take a bad fall... I just checked... still have bruises all over... Well, through the event I realise that blood is indeed thicker than water. angry as I was about dad, I could never muster up anger that would last. Bloody as my knees were, it never seemed serious enough to warrant a quarrel. In the end, peace prevailed..

We spent the next day in peace, though things got heated again when we discusssed the differences between hire purchase and mortgages.... but then it was all academic discussion, so its ok... it was a good day. My immobility irked me though... having to limb instead of saunter drove all joy away from school... bah.

Drolling about the mazda ibuki concept car... I think it will make a DAMN GOOD cabrio lah... and it will be launched in the mid-near future, just when I can actually buy a car! diesel engine somemore! yay, low maintenance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home