Riddle me this.
I woke this morning, amidst the debris of the fall. Feeling tired, forlorn and wretched, I dressed and churched. Perhaps its the stark contrast with the post FOP of last week, or it could be the dreariness of week 1 at school, yet somehow today seemed somewhat lacklustre...
Sermon was good, very apt, concise and thought provoking. Yet, I find myself yawning, I mind lazy to ponder and absorb. What's up?
As agreed, lunched with Bec. Journeyed to Causeway for something less ordinary. Settled for very ordinary Thai food in the end. And we marvelled at the duplicitious nature of blogs. We both blog, and we both conceal our meanings by use of riddles. And we both had innocent third parties assuming they were the subject of the riddle, and apologise. It is funny, no? People are so ready to apologise/ confess to their wrongs when they thought someone was making an indirect dig at them, yet, they would shy from outright confession or apologies if it was a direct claim. Weird way the human mind acts eh?
We promised to send her off with an offering of weird 'delicacies' that she'd never find in Canada. Frog leg porridge! At Maxwell! Muahaha... Shall capture the look on her face with the cam.
Sermon was good, very apt, concise and thought provoking. Yet, I find myself yawning, I mind lazy to ponder and absorb. What's up?
As agreed, lunched with Bec. Journeyed to Causeway for something less ordinary. Settled for very ordinary Thai food in the end. And we marvelled at the duplicitious nature of blogs. We both blog, and we both conceal our meanings by use of riddles. And we both had innocent third parties assuming they were the subject of the riddle, and apologise. It is funny, no? People are so ready to apologise/ confess to their wrongs when they thought someone was making an indirect dig at them, yet, they would shy from outright confession or apologies if it was a direct claim. Weird way the human mind acts eh?
We promised to send her off with an offering of weird 'delicacies' that she'd never find in Canada. Frog leg porridge! At Maxwell! Muahaha... Shall capture the look on her face with the cam.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home