Wednesday, August 03, 2005

CG dinner.

I had a great time! I must first confess, that I had not thought the event would be fun, but it turned out to be great.

First and foremost, the ambience was correct... gosh, its hard to find any nicer place in sg lor... rooftop garden terrace... with just the right height to view the sunset in its glory. Praise Him for the clear sky and cool night!!! Kudos to FL Reb for her painstakingly planned event!

The food was good, but the company made it all better. Bern's BF was damn nice... and so is Reb's. So happy for them! A pity Mich was not informed, or it would have been 12 of us. It was good to see the seniors again with the CG... their absence would be sorely missed... sigh...

The games were fun... now we know who are the knowledgeable ones... and never to argue with Bern - sure lose. It was great having Jessica with us too! Been trying to get her to come... finally got her to join us. We are more blessed than ever!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home