chit chat.
I met up with Jenn ostensibly to sell her my extra fletches... but it was more for catching up... My dignity disallow me from visiting the fields whilst I am denied... so I shall ignore the calls of the bow whilst I can... I took the time to catch up on with this old dear fren, and to update myself on the affairs of archery...
I was not disappointed... Her new paramour aside, she had lots to tell and spill... Suffice to say I was rather touched when she claimed few matched her wavelength since I was gone... Yes, we made quite a good team. But that is the past... Given her imminent rejection from the team, I have reclaimed my fren. One more to go party with and share my woes... One more winger.
No. 6. Jenn wagered a bottle of ice wine against me doing what I did to Pee with No. 5... and I say ... bring it on! Hahaha... wild and fun times ahead ya? Crazy frens I so love.
We arranged to meet at 5 45... we met eventually at 6... and chatted till 8... Times with old frens always flies... We parted with promise to meet again. I look forward to it.
I was not disappointed... Her new paramour aside, she had lots to tell and spill... Suffice to say I was rather touched when she claimed few matched her wavelength since I was gone... Yes, we made quite a good team. But that is the past... Given her imminent rejection from the team, I have reclaimed my fren. One more to go party with and share my woes... One more winger.
No. 6. Jenn wagered a bottle of ice wine against me doing what I did to Pee with No. 5... and I say ... bring it on! Hahaha... wild and fun times ahead ya? Crazy frens I so love.
We arranged to meet at 5 45... we met eventually at 6... and chatted till 8... Times with old frens always flies... We parted with promise to meet again. I look forward to it.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home