Wednesday, August 31, 2005

lodged.

I have been roomed. Yay, finally, after a long wait. A nice little Type C room in Block 16, H. Gimme and knock to say hi if you happen to pass by...
Viewwise, it is good... overseas the green hills... position wise, it is great, no sun and lotsa wind! Love it.

BUT

The SMELL.... I think the previous guy was a horny bastard. One look at the mattress, and I knew he had been up to no good. One sniff of the air and I knew where that horrid smell of rot came from. I WANT A REFUND! Dammit.

OK.

Pretend its just stale sweat. Pretend its just innocous food stains on the mattress. Use lotsa disinfectants. Air refresheners. Soap. Sun. Bah. Who am I kidding? I'm getting a mattress cover. Pronto.

Bleah. So much for independent living.

I am so slack I think I can sink to the bottom of the pool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home