fleeting sadness.
I sold my fridge to Tian.
did that right after I was given a rude rejection from the admin fella, when I called to ask about my waiting list. May be stay at that pathertic level he is at forever and ever... assholic fag.
My room suddenly seem a lot bigger sans the fridge. Yay. I feel an overwhelming urge to keep and pack it. I am good at overcoming and supressing overwhelming urges. I left my personal sty for yet another day.
Met wenders in law, and was told of her sob story. It has been a while since I saw her. Faces and names, familiar yet unfamiliar.
I had the sick feeling that she could be telling her frens a variant of our horror story like wends. My resolve crumbled and I established contact - and I regretted it immediately. Why waste time? Sigh...
Ok, tea time with Momo. Who says I am very noisy and loud. Who says I claims I am sneaky AND loud. So I am either a really bad sneak, or not really that loud.
did that right after I was given a rude rejection from the admin fella, when I called to ask about my waiting list. May be stay at that pathertic level he is at forever and ever... assholic fag.
My room suddenly seem a lot bigger sans the fridge. Yay. I feel an overwhelming urge to keep and pack it. I am good at overcoming and supressing overwhelming urges. I left my personal sty for yet another day.
Met wenders in law, and was told of her sob story. It has been a while since I saw her. Faces and names, familiar yet unfamiliar.
I had the sick feeling that she could be telling her frens a variant of our horror story like wends. My resolve crumbled and I established contact - and I regretted it immediately. Why waste time? Sigh...
Ok, tea time with Momo. Who says I am very noisy and loud. Who says I claims I am sneaky AND loud. So I am either a really bad sneak, or not really that loud.

2 Comments:
hoi! sorry lah. ok u're silently sneaky. better? =p
no! I am NOT a sneak at ALL.
Post a Comment
<< Home