scarlet.
At half past 9, right after I finished my late dinner, the dependable yoyo once again calls to make her demand of the weekly get together. Always last minute, yet she always caught me ready. Hah. This week, we leave our familiar haunt of wala's to the unique hotel scarlet. Scarlet? Hmmm...
At 11, I zipped off in the borrowed car, to destination... and reached within 15 mins. I am proud of myself :P. managed to find a lot without much trouble... hehe. It is funny, how if I were to take the turn just before the one to robinson rd, I would go to tanjong pagar road... One small turn, a world of difference... hardcore business district vs. seedy business district. Small world.
The place was nice, even posh from certain views. The rooftop bar was definitely great for hanging out... and the drinks were pretty cheap at, 11 a bottle. I was the first to reach... we had a plan... a stalkout for the german shepard... Pee came, and quarry followed after... I got to see the ravishing R finally. Somewhat disappointed tho... she was too... old. I was expecting more... vibrancy. I think I definitely have a paedophilic tendency... But no worries, I was happy with the crowd and company, and we plotted our entertainment... To Happy or not to Happy? With K or not with K? We left that for another day. As always, with great company, time flew past and it was 2am... R was tired, and I was hungry... so I sent all of them home... Pee being last. We conspired to interogate yoyo whilst we break for supper. Which we did, at great length.... And we concluded:
We will have K. We will have fun. We will be Happy, we will milk all we can out of it... watch and smile. :) Fun times ahead... Heh.
Hope I get my room... then the party can hold a prata party! hahaha... with alcoholic inducements of course... damn the waiting man....
It is good to have Pee back in her peak... It is good to have my fellow hunter back in the game... Formidable duo, we will scour, sieve, seek and securew all quarried. The great hunt has began.
At 11, I zipped off in the borrowed car, to destination... and reached within 15 mins. I am proud of myself :P. managed to find a lot without much trouble... hehe. It is funny, how if I were to take the turn just before the one to robinson rd, I would go to tanjong pagar road... One small turn, a world of difference... hardcore business district vs. seedy business district. Small world.
The place was nice, even posh from certain views. The rooftop bar was definitely great for hanging out... and the drinks were pretty cheap at, 11 a bottle. I was the first to reach... we had a plan... a stalkout for the german shepard... Pee came, and quarry followed after... I got to see the ravishing R finally. Somewhat disappointed tho... she was too... old. I was expecting more... vibrancy. I think I definitely have a paedophilic tendency... But no worries, I was happy with the crowd and company, and we plotted our entertainment... To Happy or not to Happy? With K or not with K? We left that for another day. As always, with great company, time flew past and it was 2am... R was tired, and I was hungry... so I sent all of them home... Pee being last. We conspired to interogate yoyo whilst we break for supper. Which we did, at great length.... And we concluded:
We will have K. We will have fun. We will be Happy, we will milk all we can out of it... watch and smile. :) Fun times ahead... Heh.
Hope I get my room... then the party can hold a prata party! hahaha... with alcoholic inducements of course... damn the waiting man....
It is good to have Pee back in her peak... It is good to have my fellow hunter back in the game... Formidable duo, we will scour, sieve, seek and securew all quarried. The great hunt has began.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home