utmost good faith.
It is with utmost good faith, that I stayed up till the wee hours, to remedy wrong dones by others. It is with utmost good faith, that I listened, consoled and offered solace of sorts. It is with utmost good faith that I took the objective rational stand and spoke against the one I am to help. All done in Good Faith.
It is with utmost good faith that I toil, trawl and trudge through my notes in preparation of the dreaded MI. It is with utmost good faith that I discussed, debated, and despaired with my delightful study companion. After this, I can say: I have tried my utmost.
It was with good faith, that I had conducted myself in the past and yet at the end of it was avoidance. In the language of warranties - ab initio. So it was intended, and so it shall be. Void ab initio, for perceived want of utmost good faith. Had I not given full disclosure? Had I not discharged my burdens of proof? Had I not covered all perils with due notice within reasonable time? Why the avoidance? And to have it tainted thus, with a barratorous charge, that my personal integrity be called into question. Had I not been fair in performance, had I not dealt as a reasonable man would? All is afoul, and injustice rage!
Indeed, fraus omnia corrumpit. It does not matter that what was real was immaterial to fault; so long as fault perceived was operative, the whole thing is vitiated.
Faith, when misplaced, corrupts to the core.
Fine. So I walk alone. The charter is off, the party is over, yet I live, afloat to sail through another day. The tides will turn, and the waves will settle with time - I will rise again to ride that wave.
Utmost good faith - with that I still walk. And what the tides were to rise again, and the winds should change, I will ride forth with a new party on the new wave. As for the remnants of the old wreck I say: abandonment coupled with rejected.
All done in utmost good faith.
It is with utmost good faith that I toil, trawl and trudge through my notes in preparation of the dreaded MI. It is with utmost good faith that I discussed, debated, and despaired with my delightful study companion. After this, I can say: I have tried my utmost.
It was with good faith, that I had conducted myself in the past and yet at the end of it was avoidance. In the language of warranties - ab initio. So it was intended, and so it shall be. Void ab initio, for perceived want of utmost good faith. Had I not given full disclosure? Had I not discharged my burdens of proof? Had I not covered all perils with due notice within reasonable time? Why the avoidance? And to have it tainted thus, with a barratorous charge, that my personal integrity be called into question. Had I not been fair in performance, had I not dealt as a reasonable man would? All is afoul, and injustice rage!
Indeed, fraus omnia corrumpit. It does not matter that what was real was immaterial to fault; so long as fault perceived was operative, the whole thing is vitiated.
Faith, when misplaced, corrupts to the core.
Fine. So I walk alone. The charter is off, the party is over, yet I live, afloat to sail through another day. The tides will turn, and the waves will settle with time - I will rise again to ride that wave.
Utmost good faith - with that I still walk. And what the tides were to rise again, and the winds should change, I will ride forth with a new party on the new wave. As for the remnants of the old wreck I say: abandonment coupled with rejected.
All done in utmost good faith.

6 Comments:
you must be real short... only small pple need to speak like that
even if u r 6ft tall, u r prob small elsewhere...
and why is it ur photo is not loading?
u too ugly for the internet?
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
get a grip dude. you must be really bored.
and u happen to be right. I am 6 feet tall. and i have a damn small fuse. Cannot stand ignorant bloody assed big mouths with nothing to do on a sunday afternoon. so scram.
and pls dun bother to reply using a psuedonym or otherwise, cos u wuill just be proving how bored u are.
Sickening bastard, a turd on the face of the earth. Cyberspace is rotten cos the likes of u even understand the concept of the web. You r a taint on the earth, a slight on creation, that ur death would probably bring the average goodness of man up by a few notches. And if u would apply ur insignificant brain to some other use, you might discover that you are not really a monkey or an ass in human form, but only a malformed human with a malformed mind.
beat it irritant. And pls, change ur IP address. The sight of it reminds me that a mostrosity resides on the other end, a blight on mankind, and my civic-mindedness tempts me to obliterate everything that belongs to said creature.
have a good day, creature of twilight.
may the sun scour holes in ur unseeing eyes, and the empty space between ur ears finally get some sun.
good lord. you've been trolled!
anon sounds like a complete dufus -- my eyes are positvely bleeding from his doddering netspeak!
tell me about it man.
a troll with big fat fingers and a big smelly butt for a mouth.
Oh, and for the sizist comment, he is probably a tallie himself. Gosh u think he was looking at the mirror when he commented on that?
Poor chap, caught me at a wrong time, when I am in the midst of my struggle with IM. I hope the guy is comp savvy. He will need help man.
Post a Comment
<< Home