rapture.
My sis cried cos of stress today. She wanted rapture to come so she dun have to take exams. How droll. I wonder if I would welcome rapture. I had answered yes, but that was a while ago. Back then, blamelessness was expected. Do I still look forward to the rapture, the Return? Or do I still hold back, for fear of worldly ties? I do not know. I will never know. Perhaps it was escapism that gave me an answer. Perhaps.
I wonder why am I not feeling stressed. Everyone around me seems to be afired with things to do, deadlines etc. I am ever so slack. I wonder why. Perhaps it will be too late if I finally find the answer? Perhaps.
I reread my previous blog. It sounded stupid. Perhaps it is. I wrote it while waiting for my computer to be serviced. Idle waiting caused idle words to rise from within. Heart felt ones? Perhaps.
I wonder why am I not feeling stressed. Everyone around me seems to be afired with things to do, deadlines etc. I am ever so slack. I wonder why. Perhaps it will be too late if I finally find the answer? Perhaps.
I reread my previous blog. It sounded stupid. Perhaps it is. I wrote it while waiting for my computer to be serviced. Idle waiting caused idle words to rise from within. Heart felt ones? Perhaps.

2 Comments:
perhaps perhaps perhaps
perhaps u're not really as dumb as u sound.
perhaps.
We are never truly what we seem aren't we?
perhaps you are really not as nosy as you seem. perhaps.
Post a Comment
<< Home