bored.
It is funny, how when I was so so so so so bored last night in my little cubby room, I had not thot of blogging. And guess what? I am still bored. Hah.
This, I feel, is an omen. I told that I always have vibes before the happening of things. Now, what I have felt is perhaps the stirring of the avalanche that is to be. Events that will come, sweep me away, and consume my life is a barrage of mind sapping, soul draining, body breaking activities. I brace myself in the ways I know - to chill and have as much fun as I can, so when the troubler comes I can say to myself that I had enjoyed, and now should work without complaints. I am therefore vexed that I had been unable to carry out my plans, that every moment delayed is every iota of fun cheated. Perplexing logic? I never claim to be wise. Bleah. This inner debit is slowly building up a force that threatens to explode. I need an outlet, a release.
This, I feel, is an omen. I told that I always have vibes before the happening of things. Now, what I have felt is perhaps the stirring of the avalanche that is to be. Events that will come, sweep me away, and consume my life is a barrage of mind sapping, soul draining, body breaking activities. I brace myself in the ways I know - to chill and have as much fun as I can, so when the troubler comes I can say to myself that I had enjoyed, and now should work without complaints. I am therefore vexed that I had been unable to carry out my plans, that every moment delayed is every iota of fun cheated. Perplexing logic? I never claim to be wise. Bleah. This inner debit is slowly building up a force that threatens to explode. I need an outlet, a release.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home