Sunday, September 11, 2005

korean.

Just watched a korean serial. Gosh, why are Korean gals so hot? Yes, all surgically enhanced, but still, you need to have a good canvass for the cosmetic maestros to work on first right? Time to pick up Korean... And pay attention during IT class for tech laws that might involve koreans. Sigh...
Non sequiter: Signs that I am adapting to my Apple - when I find my desktop PC a pain to use, and I keep trying to close my program by clicking FILE. And of course, expecting my windows to be displayed la Expose. I love my Apple.
I knew her name for so long, yet had never caught her attention. It was pure chance that she was around, and pure luck we conversed. Yet chance made a mark on my mind that sleep and fatigue did nothing to erase. Silently watching, looking from afar, I feel the hook sinking beneath my flesh, latching on...
I am quite glad it was not meant to be. Indeed, if we were I would be howling in furstration now. It is funny, how I seem to live life backwards, only knowing my path by looking back to the past. Perhaps it is my confidence in Providence, that my ways are planned. It got me to be reckless, to just plunge in, for I could do no wrong... How wrong can I every be on that point?!?!
A single wrong turn would not have great total effect, but the wased time, efforts and emotions....
Caught in a whirlwind that I am glad I have escaped, I live for the next spin, anchored on experiences I made.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home