arghed.
I feel SO pissed. I feel like bashing them, stamping on them, and wishing time will turn. Why am I wasting precious neurons on anger now? Why have I wasted precious time on useless activities now? Why have I even bothered being helped now? Why have I even considered helping, now? I feel like just leaving eveything to rot, to see how they do without me. Probably not much. But abandoning at the lasrt final moment, I can cause some damage. Issue is, should I?
Probably not. They have not pissed me off enough that I should abandon old frenship for vengence.
Perhaps not. There are still people who truly worked hard and believe in the objects of the issue.
Sigh. For these I toil. For these I swallow the angst and resume. I hate my logic.
Tried Hanabi today, and with Jinx. It was nice catching up. The good old days of snappy lunches at "lau ren yuan" is now replaced by posh reservations only japanese fare. The food was of good quality, but nothing to scream about. But for the price I paid, it was sufficient. I will return.
To walk off the food, we took a walk of Hwachong Institution...
It is funny, how the stark stone building we loved to hate has captured so much treasured memories. It is hard to believe that I had spent 4 years in that sprawling complex, entrapped in the vision of the school master.
TCHS lies like a tatoo on the butt - it is always there, never revealed, yet its marks are forever. And the good old band days formed nuch of the ink that was injected to form the tatoo. I was asked if I would choose the same route if given a chance. I dunno - perhaps?
We discussed passion vs. calling. I opined that practice of medicine requires a life-long calling, but the practice of law requires only passion. Only passion? Passion is harder to foster and garner than calling, which you either have not or. Passion comes and passion goes. Passion is formless, and changeable. Do I have passion? Will it last? What will it morph to? I dunno - perhaps?
Probably not. They have not pissed me off enough that I should abandon old frenship for vengence.
Perhaps not. There are still people who truly worked hard and believe in the objects of the issue.
Sigh. For these I toil. For these I swallow the angst and resume. I hate my logic.
Tried Hanabi today, and with Jinx. It was nice catching up. The good old days of snappy lunches at "lau ren yuan" is now replaced by posh reservations only japanese fare. The food was of good quality, but nothing to scream about. But for the price I paid, it was sufficient. I will return.
To walk off the food, we took a walk of Hwachong Institution...
It is funny, how the stark stone building we loved to hate has captured so much treasured memories. It is hard to believe that I had spent 4 years in that sprawling complex, entrapped in the vision of the school master.
TCHS lies like a tatoo on the butt - it is always there, never revealed, yet its marks are forever. And the good old band days formed nuch of the ink that was injected to form the tatoo. I was asked if I would choose the same route if given a chance. I dunno - perhaps?
We discussed passion vs. calling. I opined that practice of medicine requires a life-long calling, but the practice of law requires only passion. Only passion? Passion is harder to foster and garner than calling, which you either have not or. Passion comes and passion goes. Passion is formless, and changeable. Do I have passion? Will it last? What will it morph to? I dunno - perhaps?

1 Comments:
why is this guy so whiny? doesnt he have anything else better to do? its no wonder he doesnt seem to have any friends... moron
and yes, your blog sounds stupid
Post a Comment
<< Home