amusement.
EIC was great. Awesome. Heh, they sang everything I had on my play list. Yes, jack was cute, but hey, I think ray rocks more. And my loyalties lie with Eug eh? U2 rocks! TGIF!
Woohoooo! jolly gd time man! Wala's rocks! A pity LS was tired, else the night would ebd off nicely with a nice supper. Oh well. Beery goodness it was, for future references it will be.
Next stop: Blooie's and Malone's! Love German brews! Hahaha... So many law folks there, and a bunch of Rj PE teachers... its almost like reunion. Almost.
Gone are law 4 woes... like ashes in the wind. Ire of the producers plague me no more, the demands of the directors a distant memories. Roses and hellos? How about decompose and good riddance? I am SO washed out by the stupid choc sales. I so hate chocs now. Bleah. Cant imagine stomaching another square of Ritters. Yucks.
Had a convo with Jess about Materialism. It is true, we are become what we will be. So hawker food has lost its lustre and designer ware becomes de riguer... so what? We are each given to our own cravings. Who demands out spending habits? Who dictates our lifestyle?
So fret not Jess, continue ur quest for fine foods and nice togs. I shall oogle on for nice cars and pretty leathers. And a silver Klee Kai called Arrow. Hah.
I am flattered. That I have an audience of one. Childish he may be, transaparent his acts maybe, it is clear he pays me homage with his fervent attempts at sarcarsm. Rock on! Cheers.
Woohoooo! jolly gd time man! Wala's rocks! A pity LS was tired, else the night would ebd off nicely with a nice supper. Oh well. Beery goodness it was, for future references it will be.
Next stop: Blooie's and Malone's! Love German brews! Hahaha... So many law folks there, and a bunch of Rj PE teachers... its almost like reunion. Almost.
Gone are law 4 woes... like ashes in the wind. Ire of the producers plague me no more, the demands of the directors a distant memories. Roses and hellos? How about decompose and good riddance? I am SO washed out by the stupid choc sales. I so hate chocs now. Bleah. Cant imagine stomaching another square of Ritters. Yucks.
Had a convo with Jess about Materialism. It is true, we are become what we will be. So hawker food has lost its lustre and designer ware becomes de riguer... so what? We are each given to our own cravings. Who demands out spending habits? Who dictates our lifestyle?
So fret not Jess, continue ur quest for fine foods and nice togs. I shall oogle on for nice cars and pretty leathers. And a silver Klee Kai called Arrow. Hah.
I am flattered. That I have an audience of one. Childish he may be, transaparent his acts maybe, it is clear he pays me homage with his fervent attempts at sarcarsm. Rock on! Cheers.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home