Monday, August 21, 2006

alone.

I feel estranged from the world, stranded on this island in the middle of nowhere. Things passing through, that are none of my business that piqued by interest none the less. Very disturbing. I have lost my focus somewhere, somehow, and I go adrift like some rudderless ship. A floating island. Where did all my passion go to? The drive seemed to have gone south, and the vereve all but gone.

Lacklustre living.
It is the predicament you get into when u wish SO MUCH for silence, but you get creeped out when you FINALLY get it. Its so silent now I cannot even hear the crickets.

SIGH. Half the time we rant about what we do not really care about, crave for that which harms us, and wish for what we abhor. Ironic.

A living, floating island in a sea of people. Untouched by surrounding, unaffected by contact. An island ever adrift, finding no port, stopping for none. SIGH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home