mistake.
Dad never got picked up. My sis made a silly mistake of recording a morning arrival as an evening one. He took a cab back in the end. Heh, silly mistake indeed! Sigh, locked in over the weekend for nothing. Mistake.
I got restarted with MoM MMPORG. As I played I wondered how my lifer would have been drastically diffferent if I had taken to gaming at a more tender age. Or if I bought a PSP or 2. I think I got catapualted into the realities of life pretty early, so perhaps I yearn a release via gaming means. Perhaps. Mistake?
Watched "Breaking up". Jennif Aniston was great, and the movie was so real, it was like watchinbg 2 persons breaking up before ur eyes. You see the conflict, the interplay of emotions, and the stereotypical reaction and roles. You empathise, identify and feel this faint esonance that somewhere at some point in ur life this happened to you too. Harrowing. Mistakes!
I got restarted with MoM MMPORG. As I played I wondered how my lifer would have been drastically diffferent if I had taken to gaming at a more tender age. Or if I bought a PSP or 2. I think I got catapualted into the realities of life pretty early, so perhaps I yearn a release via gaming means. Perhaps. Mistake?
Watched "Breaking up". Jennif Aniston was great, and the movie was so real, it was like watchinbg 2 persons breaking up before ur eyes. You see the conflict, the interplay of emotions, and the stereotypical reaction and roles. You empathise, identify and feel this faint esonance that somewhere at some point in ur life this happened to you too. Harrowing. Mistakes!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home