Sunday, February 19, 2006

Brokeback.

Watched Brokeback, and nearly broke my back laughing. Its hilarious!
Loved the scene ironies, the plays of tension, and how normal couply stuff apply to gay couples... interesting.

Jess and Adel was hilarious as a combo tho. I should call them the Comedy Duo... they are an slapstick duo made for heaven! Adel and I should be tag teams for the bash-Jess event! AND wait till you go shopping with them! Like kids!
Shop No 1: Jess tried to act cute and pout. She got ignored and verbally stabbed. It was so funny, her pout and her post-suan puppyface, that I burst out laughing.

Shop No 2: Fighting... FIGHTING over a skirt. Causing so much noise and fracas.. the lovely salesgal dunno whether to laugh, ignore them, or attend to them. I advised her to leave the kids alone... Their antics got me laughing so hard my sides ached tho..

Shop No 3: Jess tried to pout again, and somehow that made the salesgal laugh so hard that she CHOKED. Like WHOA... hahaha.And the salesgal was so ticked that her face turned red, she choked, and she totally lost her ability to use the ledgers! I wanted to roll on the floor.

And Adel was best: tried to convince us that her somewhat witty retort qualifies as a joke. When I told her it is passable as a pun, but would fail even to wualify as a lame joke, she pretended to be angry and stomped off... but she missed her bus! Another bout of laughter...

Movie with these 2 will ever be an experience. At this rate, I will get abs from all the laughing! God Bless them. Keep the laughter overflowing!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Correspondent said...

wahaha. An inner voice told me to come look at your blog. Now I know why!

My joke is funny k!

ady

3:29 pm  
Blogger Jess@curiouscanaan said...

The salesgirl didn't laugh cos of me!! It was probably cos of your stupid suaning!!! And I didn't act cute!!!

12:58 am  
Blogger Zachary Shim said...

Jess: haha, it could have been a combi of the above. But hey, I think Ady and I both agree ur pout was quite act cute right? I am not suaning u lor... just reporting the facts creatively

Ady: yes, it was funny as a pun... but funnier cos u missed the bus!

1:06 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home