Saturday, February 18, 2006

TImon.

My uncle finally arrived at 4... after thwarting all my planned social activities for the week with that single mail, he has finally arrived.

I dun like entertaining relatives. They either bore me to death, or get too intrusive. But surprisingly, this uncle is interesting. The lilting HK accent aside, he is understandable and very easy to talk to... unassuming and does nto expect us to butter up to him just cos he is an elder shim. I like. Will miss him when he returns to Hk after his arbitration course. Oh well, so long as we are in the same field, our paths will definitely meet!

New discovery: I have Hawaiian cousin. REAL polynesian hawaiian a la Lilo and Stitch, not just Chinese Immigrants type... How Cool! So, I have pan-asian, eurasian, asian-african and now, polynesian-asian cousins! We can start a UN conference! Hahahaha... Next trip destination: Hawaii and Florida! Auntie gave birth to twins! Asian-African with blue eyes. How quaint!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home