greed.
Is it wrong to ask for more in life? What is the thin line that separates greed from work?
Even as I go through the week, I am faced with these issues. Is it a compromise of my life to have 2 jobs where others have 1? To have respectability by day and money from the sideline by night? I am confused... The prospect of earning excites me... But I dun wanna be swept away by this wave of materialism. Do I really need all this? But, there is just so much more I could do with more money. Bummer.
I give myself 6 mths. If I were to read this 6 mths later, and realise I have become a materalistic and money minded sop, I will find the answer.
Even as I go through the week, I am faced with these issues. Is it a compromise of my life to have 2 jobs where others have 1? To have respectability by day and money from the sideline by night? I am confused... The prospect of earning excites me... But I dun wanna be swept away by this wave of materialism. Do I really need all this? But, there is just so much more I could do with more money. Bummer.
I give myself 6 mths. If I were to read this 6 mths later, and realise I have become a materalistic and money minded sop, I will find the answer.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home