Saturday, July 15, 2006

EL chronico

It has been a while since the chrononicler chronicled. But such times of absence doth heighten the suspense that lies interim...Ok, I kid myself. I have only been lazy and busy.

Indeed. Much has past in these few weeks
For one, I have officially ended my student life. It did not end with a bang, but a meander of baloons in mid flight. It is however, a start. It was an unhappy start, filled with chagrin and wist, full of pit stops and regrets. Yet, it is a start, nevertheless. A start as good as any. Henceforth, it is head on towards the ups and downs of life as an adult. Sigh.

For another, the week marks the start of my plc. Indeed, a period of mental pain, physical stagnation, and general lethargy - I feel so useless now copared to last month! I feel no rush of adrenaline when put to a case, and I feel no pride in what I do. What I am interested to learn, I know I know beyond what is taught; what I have no use for, I have no interest to learn. Caught in a dilemma as tight as a gordian knot. Who can sever it I wonder?

For last, the knot that binds within, at the core. So much musing, wondering and sighing. So much pining, wishing and despairing. The soccer match came and went. Brazil lost with a resounding defeat, and Italy came to a cruel draw. All that was left is Canada, yet its attacks are feeble and weak. A surprising turn from Singapore gave much consternation to the motley crew... Chaos.
Tonight marked the first time I unioned. I like. Too bad my dance bud is not around, so we can burn the dance floor. But well, we learn to make do and find company in others. Ciao

Sales are bad and slow... When will the break through come? When will I hit my pot of gold?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home