numb.
The brain is numb, from all the thinking. The thoughts have congealed into a solid mess. At 5 am in the morning when the body, weakened by fatigue and frustration, cease to be a distraction, enlightenment dawned.
Amidst the mess of jumbled thoughts, and the amassed broken chains of thoughts, they had started to gel... Like the pheonix out of the ashes, my fallen thoughts cleaved together to form a true entity. Thought, clear in its opaqueness, precise it its fluidity. I have awaked. Like the matrix, it all made sense. I see in my mind's eye a map of all I had ingested. Theories and postulations copulated, to form my own unique understanding, one which defeats time and place. One which screams "Hear me!" out in the hollow parts of my mind. The resonace from that call still rings deep within. The body has fallen but the mind has stood awake. In the depths of deep fatigue and abject confusion a new understanding is perceived. I see, I feel, I understand. That call of the siren - sweetness personified.
I went to class, charged with that inexorable ring. I could comprehend TYL. I followed his arguments, and preceded some. I ingetsed with gusto, not out of duty to learn, but yearning o enlarge this internal map. It is the feeling of invincibility, false though it might be, but it charges you with that mental adrenaline that makes you assume you could do no wrong. Like my all seeing eye, I now possess an ubersight in my mind. I feel complete. I feel ready.
In the collapse of logic and comfort zones, I have gained. In the darth of all physical energies, my mind has remained. Sickness held at bay from will, hunger fended off by thought, bodily aches shrugged off as frovolity. An intellectual nirvanic moment.
I am still numb, from the ringing of that call. It finds resonance in every cell, all bewitched.
In my mind, I can feel no more. I only think.
Logic, that stalwart friend, had returned as my vanguard.
In truth I perceive, in thoughts I subsist.
Beauty.
Amidst the mess of jumbled thoughts, and the amassed broken chains of thoughts, they had started to gel... Like the pheonix out of the ashes, my fallen thoughts cleaved together to form a true entity. Thought, clear in its opaqueness, precise it its fluidity. I have awaked. Like the matrix, it all made sense. I see in my mind's eye a map of all I had ingested. Theories and postulations copulated, to form my own unique understanding, one which defeats time and place. One which screams "Hear me!" out in the hollow parts of my mind. The resonace from that call still rings deep within. The body has fallen but the mind has stood awake. In the depths of deep fatigue and abject confusion a new understanding is perceived. I see, I feel, I understand. That call of the siren - sweetness personified.
I went to class, charged with that inexorable ring. I could comprehend TYL. I followed his arguments, and preceded some. I ingetsed with gusto, not out of duty to learn, but yearning o enlarge this internal map. It is the feeling of invincibility, false though it might be, but it charges you with that mental adrenaline that makes you assume you could do no wrong. Like my all seeing eye, I now possess an ubersight in my mind. I feel complete. I feel ready.
In the collapse of logic and comfort zones, I have gained. In the darth of all physical energies, my mind has remained. Sickness held at bay from will, hunger fended off by thought, bodily aches shrugged off as frovolity. An intellectual nirvanic moment.
I am still numb, from the ringing of that call. It finds resonance in every cell, all bewitched.
In my mind, I can feel no more. I only think.
Logic, that stalwart friend, had returned as my vanguard.
In truth I perceive, in thoughts I subsist.
Beauty.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home