the flow.
The unceasing flow of time, the gushing waves of living, the steady trickle of years to come.
Unending, unpredictable, unstoppable.
I stand, knee high in these waters, immersed in the gentle waves that buoys me up and down. Rocking... rocking... rocking...
I sit, atop a half-formed raft, drifting to the gentle waves that rocks my world.
Struggling... struggling... struggling...
I sink, body immersed like a corpse, floating steadily to the eternal bottom.
Falling... falling... falling...
I suffocate, I struggle for a handhold. I lash out, I lunge for the imaginary foe.
Sinking... drifting... saturating... decomposing...
Noxious waters engulfing me... avarice clinging to the skin like a a wetsuit. To survive in this aquatic world, I be armoured thus? Will I not sink even more? Or is that the very point? I wonder and ponder, as I sink.
slowly, to the bottom.
Unending, unpredictable, unstoppable.
I stand, knee high in these waters, immersed in the gentle waves that buoys me up and down. Rocking... rocking... rocking...
I sit, atop a half-formed raft, drifting to the gentle waves that rocks my world.
Struggling... struggling... struggling...
I sink, body immersed like a corpse, floating steadily to the eternal bottom.
Falling... falling... falling...
I suffocate, I struggle for a handhold. I lash out, I lunge for the imaginary foe.
Sinking... drifting... saturating... decomposing...
Noxious waters engulfing me... avarice clinging to the skin like a a wetsuit. To survive in this aquatic world, I be armoured thus? Will I not sink even more? Or is that the very point? I wonder and ponder, as I sink.
slowly, to the bottom.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home