mandate.
The interview went well. It was de jevu, echos of the questions jess asked. Are my issues that transparent, that anyone who looks can see? Anyway, I have got my mandate back. New project... yippy! Was thinking abt it so much, i had no time to consider the issues on conflicts of law... And I was not paying attention to the lawyer's queries when he interviewed me and let my guard down. I was determined to conceal that I am reading law, but he saw through me. Oh well, a rookie will always be a rookie.
I feel freed, the homecoming a joy. I started on my proposal the moment I reached my room, and finished it in 2 hrs. The structure, the proposed modular, semesterial systems all flowed into place, as if I had already conceived of it way in the past. I thought so hard, I felt my brain crammed with the ideas... I JUST had to let some out...the excitement just bubbles over. And when I am excited, my brain goes on overdrive.
Pee won tix to Quidam! Yay! All thanks to that jug of Stella after Roses & Hello. So I get invited. Yay. Perhaps thanks should be given to little Irene, who persuaded us to fill the forms up... a pity I could never find her when I returned to the place... perhaps she is really as busy as her nick implies...
The start is always the hardest - I froze for an hour just THINKING about F IP. If only it could flow like my WOWS proposal. It just shows one thing - I am not an IP person. In fact, I took it up to convince myself how bad it is. Heh.
Brainflash: I think I am tact deficient. I told Audrey from RnT 29th level that I asked to join her practice group to convince myself why I should not join them... the startled look on her face spoke volumes... volumes which I had ignored till good old brain churns out the stray thought them it goes on the overdrive... Thinking back, it made the Harry E incident look like a molehill. Drats.
Ok, henceforth, more tact and less pride. Perhaps I would survive longer.
I feel freed, the homecoming a joy. I started on my proposal the moment I reached my room, and finished it in 2 hrs. The structure, the proposed modular, semesterial systems all flowed into place, as if I had already conceived of it way in the past. I thought so hard, I felt my brain crammed with the ideas... I JUST had to let some out...the excitement just bubbles over. And when I am excited, my brain goes on overdrive.
Pee won tix to Quidam! Yay! All thanks to that jug of Stella after Roses & Hello. So I get invited. Yay. Perhaps thanks should be given to little Irene, who persuaded us to fill the forms up... a pity I could never find her when I returned to the place... perhaps she is really as busy as her nick implies...
The start is always the hardest - I froze for an hour just THINKING about F IP. If only it could flow like my WOWS proposal. It just shows one thing - I am not an IP person. In fact, I took it up to convince myself how bad it is. Heh.
Brainflash: I think I am tact deficient. I told Audrey from RnT 29th level that I asked to join her practice group to convince myself why I should not join them... the startled look on her face spoke volumes... volumes which I had ignored till good old brain churns out the stray thought them it goes on the overdrive... Thinking back, it made the Harry E incident look like a molehill. Drats.
Ok, henceforth, more tact and less pride. Perhaps I would survive longer.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home