Monday, October 10, 2005

agency.

"We are His agents on earth, and He is our principal. Given express authority to do His work, given ostensible authority to make His representations. Vicariously, had He redeemed us, vicariously we had been forgiven....."

This is what struck me during CG. We are indeed his agents, and by the laws of agency, He paid for our sins. It should mean that so long as agency is maintained, He absolves us of all blame, for He had paid the price.

Agency. We are all bound in His laws in principles, even if He, as principal, released us all. A conundrum in circularity beyond our minds.



4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh bro, sia lar, u damn cheem sia!

i didn'tknow you were a brother in Christ too!

plesant surprise.

:) cheers.

11:13 pm  
Blogger Zachary Shim said...

Not cheem. I just need some formulation for me to visualise the concept. Agency law fits, so i used it.

Saddened that it is not apparent, but I do not wonder, for my walk is seldom steadfast, and my impulse had oft led me instead.

Cheers indeed.

1:15 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

paiseh, i dun mean that you don't behave like a Christian...though, that could definitely be imputed or implied into my comments - reasonably so too. But nonethless, my bads. But no worries, right?

eh, u know who I am not?

Anyway, when you start blogging ar? I recently then found out about your blog cos of that "snake" incident. If you catch my drift.

Aiyar, just misunderstanding and miscommunications if you ask me. Don't let it bother you, but instead, marvel at how God has guided you through this incident. You have now been spared the agony of not knowing which essay question to write for the IT II esasy, tio bo?

Its true.

2:44 am  
Blogger Zachary Shim said...

yes yes wuiststrue,

what snake incident?Dun catch ur drift. How did u even come to my blog? googled my name ah? I started my blog since january... but not really active.
I dunno for IT2 man... the competition is so stiff... now just glad F IP will be over by today.

And no worries, no bad faith imputed.
Cheers

10:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home