Saturday, November 26, 2005

liberation.

The end has come and passed. The paper was not as bad as I thought. In fact, the worst of the lot was actually the one I thot I would ace. Darts.
And now... it is the start of the period of uncertainty... of haphazardly piled and compiled string of activities and programs... called vacation. Hmmm lots to do, learn and enjoy. But, which first? What first? How?
Moolah. I need moolah to fuel such pursuits. Hmmm. Donations anyone? hah.

Went to clear out my room today... and I felt this shred of nostalgia. The many weeks spent in that little hole. I will actually miss it. And the neighbours. Last heroic act of saving greasy Gracie from the terror lizards, one last time scaring Gracie with the spoils. Hah, she actually cried. i was traumatised. Sigh. The last day of the semester. The penultimate one. Drats, I miss school already.

Liberty. U crave it when you dun have it, but when it is urs for the taking, you miss the unseen shackles. Contradiction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home