Wednesday, March 09, 2005

touched by an angel.

Joy.
Where heaviness gave way to lightness, where stormy clouds gave way to clear open skies.
Where there was pure palpable sadness, there is now pure intense joy.
Beyond description, is the face of happiness
Beyond imagination, is the beauty of forgiveness
Bubbling, overflowing, gurgling like an endless spring, the outflow of emotions never to end.
Oh great joy, the company of angel, great joy experienced today.

Perfection.
Never before had I felt such stirrings, never before do i wake to such yearnings
Thoughts ever recurring, never truly leaving, plaguing my mind all day like a sweet purple haze.
Lost in sweet oblivion, oblivious to all; lost in this perfection, all will to leave dissolved.
As I gazed upon the angel's eyes, I felt chanced upon perfection.
Perfection so gentle, it rivals any dove's; perfection so complete it sweeps me off my feet.
Falling and spinning to an eternal depth I fall,
Irresistably into my angel's beautiful trap.
Never would I wish to leave such perfection, never would I bother to look elsewhere.
Perfection, utter distraction - naught else ever gave me such satisfaction.
Nothing beats the fluttering of my heart when I gaze upon the angel's smile
In mirth, in thought, in ire or wrath - the perfection remains, central to all.
Utterly I fall, completely, inexorably; legs like jelly in the face of perfection.
Raptured, captured, ever the willing prisoner to the angel in her cage of ivy.
Intoxicated and addicted beyond cure, my only solution is to always get more.
Angelic smiles laced with heart consuming poison. I am lost, utterly, in this purple haze of bliss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home