Dreamscape
Dreams.
Never would I imagine that I would be plagued by dreams. Unable to get good rest, aching from bad sleep.
But given how interesting my dreams are, it is no wonder that sleep comes second.
Every dream is so mama drama, so full of theaterics, I should perhaps pen them down....
And I realise I am semi-conscious when I dream... I remember my wry comments, my amusement at my funny dreams, and my schizoprenic personas which somehow co-existed in some happy bipartite entity in dreamland. And I can tweak what I do in the dreams, much like some interactive gameplay. Facinating... to relive, replay the dream at will, to permutate and experiment.... or to just lie at the back of my subconsiousness and enjoy the show.
I crave good sleep. But do I really wanna give up the fun?
Dreams.
It has become so uncertain now, what my true dreams are.
Remunerations or aspirations?
Passion or prospects?
Investments or enjoyments?
And the stock mart has been oh-so-quiet I think I might as well quit.
Dreams, dreams, both in the consious and sub-consious sense.
Dreams derail me from the cobblestones of life. Long enough that I dun feel the bumps as I speed through, but the final path I still need to choose.
BAH.
Never would I imagine that I would be plagued by dreams. Unable to get good rest, aching from bad sleep.
But given how interesting my dreams are, it is no wonder that sleep comes second.
Every dream is so mama drama, so full of theaterics, I should perhaps pen them down....
And I realise I am semi-conscious when I dream... I remember my wry comments, my amusement at my funny dreams, and my schizoprenic personas which somehow co-existed in some happy bipartite entity in dreamland. And I can tweak what I do in the dreams, much like some interactive gameplay. Facinating... to relive, replay the dream at will, to permutate and experiment.... or to just lie at the back of my subconsiousness and enjoy the show.
I crave good sleep. But do I really wanna give up the fun?
Dreams.
It has become so uncertain now, what my true dreams are.
Remunerations or aspirations?
Passion or prospects?
Investments or enjoyments?
And the stock mart has been oh-so-quiet I think I might as well quit.
Dreams, dreams, both in the consious and sub-consious sense.
Dreams derail me from the cobblestones of life. Long enough that I dun feel the bumps as I speed through, but the final path I still need to choose.
BAH.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home