Wednesday, September 06, 2006

ups and downs.

A rollercoaster week just went by. GOSH, SO TIRING.
Not only had I been under constant stress (yes, that eye twitch is back), I am plagued by fatigue, sleeplessness and more stress. Health failing, regime dying, aging.Bah. Truly, life at its bottoms!

Yet, I have learnt to let go. I have learnt to waive myself of certain self set standards. To laugh at oneself. I see the frens around me, who tries to hear me out, to advise, to counsel. Frens are precious! Realise as one gets older, frens get lesser. More mistrust, conflict in interest, or just more things on everyone's plate such that frenship has just been left at the edge of that overwhelimg plate. This little exercise in humility taught me what I missed. Truly, the upside.

Now, I blog cos I feel so lost. The confusion after the storm or the disconcerting silence in the eye of the storm - I dunno yet. Let tomorrow decide for tomorrow. Surrender.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home