of boxes and spheres
logic and emotions.
Logic, the building block of rational thought,
Emotion, the starting point of feelings.
Will the two ever meet?
Like how will boxes ever become a sphere? How will a sphere ever fit into a box?
What happens when the box tries to fit in? Will it be a rounded box, or a knobbly sphere?
Make the boxes small enough, and stack it to something largely spherical.
Link the spheres in tight lattices tightly, and bind it to something akin to a box.
Refine and permutate your rational thoughts, and you may almost be emotional.
Straighten and align your swirly emotions, and you make be vaguely logical.
Logic mimicking emotion, the reason to be unreasoned.
Emotions traced and identified, the uncertain made certain.
In my months of confusion, when my sphere of boxes got mixed with my lattice of spheres. Was I round or was I square, I never knew for certain. Confusion reigned and consternation abound.
But I have now discovered the flaw, and the task ahead is clear.
To keep the boxes stacked and the spheres collect, to keep the round from the square from mixing.
Logic, the building block of rational thought,
Emotion, the starting point of feelings.
Will the two ever meet?
Like how will boxes ever become a sphere? How will a sphere ever fit into a box?
What happens when the box tries to fit in? Will it be a rounded box, or a knobbly sphere?
Make the boxes small enough, and stack it to something largely spherical.
Link the spheres in tight lattices tightly, and bind it to something akin to a box.
Refine and permutate your rational thoughts, and you may almost be emotional.
Straighten and align your swirly emotions, and you make be vaguely logical.
Logic mimicking emotion, the reason to be unreasoned.
Emotions traced and identified, the uncertain made certain.
In my months of confusion, when my sphere of boxes got mixed with my lattice of spheres. Was I round or was I square, I never knew for certain. Confusion reigned and consternation abound.
But I have now discovered the flaw, and the task ahead is clear.
To keep the boxes stacked and the spheres collect, to keep the round from the square from mixing.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home