Contracting parties.
I reread my previous post, and realised 2 things:
It has been long since I last posted.
Much has also happened since, that changed much that has not been posted.
It seems, I have moved on.
The desert has chanced upon rain.
Where once I had looked to the earth and dust, I now gaze upon the celestial bodies.
Where once I had danced upon the tides of change, I now stand firmly on the rocks of time.
I have grown, in matters of perspective. I will grow, in matters of faith.
Where much was taken away, much will now be given.
What was lost is of no matter, so long as you still have the means to create new ones.
The discovery has begun and the due diligence done;
The filings has been made and the searches paid.
All that is left to do is wait.
It has been long since I last posted.
Much has also happened since, that changed much that has not been posted.
It seems, I have moved on.
The desert has chanced upon rain.
Where once I had looked to the earth and dust, I now gaze upon the celestial bodies.
Where once I had danced upon the tides of change, I now stand firmly on the rocks of time.
I have grown, in matters of perspective. I will grow, in matters of faith.
Where much was taken away, much will now be given.
What was lost is of no matter, so long as you still have the means to create new ones.
The discovery has begun and the due diligence done;
The filings has been made and the searches paid.
All that is left to do is wait.

1 Comments:
boo! guess who? :) hey funnydancingman!
Post a Comment
<< Home