Korean
Never thought I will be so hooked, but here I am waxing lyrical to any who will listen, to the wonders of K drama. Princess Hours, that which got me up till 8 am of non-stop marathon watching, straining eyes to read tiny chinese subs. The plot aint THAT great, and the cast is gorgeous but not THAT gorgoeus. But somehow, I was hooked. And the Scottish soundtrack keep playing and playing in my mind... even now, as I type, a full week after I first got hold of the series... 1 week and 3 repeats of it, I still rant about it. Something is wrong. Something NEEDS to be done. Perplexed.
Adel told me that Goong was what made her feel like getting hitched. I had to agree - the show ooze romance. I do not claim to be a romantic, nor do I ever aspire to be one, but I must admit the show leaves such an after effect even on my person. Perhaps it is the stark contrast to the dryness at the moment. Or perhaps not. Confused.
I hate confusion. ABHOR. But I cant help it.
Confused AND perplexed. HELP.
I unearthed some old memories, spoke to one I tried to forget. Perhaps driven to this by the confusion and chaos within, I feel something snagged. Where it should have slipped past smoothly, it caught on fast and tugged. Tugged pretty hard and pain shot up, old wounds bleeding. What is this crap!?!?!
I do not know. I never knew. Will I ever? Will it be too late?
I googled a name and found a blog. I read through what I have long forgotten, relived moments so carelessly shared. I realised I have been deceiving myself. Or so I think now.
Is it the heady effect of Goong? Is it that strong? Or did it just shake loose the stubborn blindness propping it all up, and caused this avalanche? Have I really been so afraid to loose what I had so wanted from the start, that I fooled myself thinking I did not want it such that in case I do lose it one day, I will not shatter? To carry on the bluff by blatantly seeking replacements, all in the name of preserving status quo?
How much of this is folly? How much of this is true?
I do not know. I never knew. Will I ever?
Will it be too late? Will I even have the time in future to think?
All this while, as these chaos churned within me, melody of "Perfect Love" plays on in my mind, a mockery. When will the knots unravel? When will that haunting song stop?
I do not know. I never knew. Will I ever?
Adel told me that Goong was what made her feel like getting hitched. I had to agree - the show ooze romance. I do not claim to be a romantic, nor do I ever aspire to be one, but I must admit the show leaves such an after effect even on my person. Perhaps it is the stark contrast to the dryness at the moment. Or perhaps not. Confused.
I hate confusion. ABHOR. But I cant help it.
Confused AND perplexed. HELP.
I unearthed some old memories, spoke to one I tried to forget. Perhaps driven to this by the confusion and chaos within, I feel something snagged. Where it should have slipped past smoothly, it caught on fast and tugged. Tugged pretty hard and pain shot up, old wounds bleeding. What is this crap!?!?!
I do not know. I never knew. Will I ever? Will it be too late?
I googled a name and found a blog. I read through what I have long forgotten, relived moments so carelessly shared. I realised I have been deceiving myself. Or so I think now.
Is it the heady effect of Goong? Is it that strong? Or did it just shake loose the stubborn blindness propping it all up, and caused this avalanche? Have I really been so afraid to loose what I had so wanted from the start, that I fooled myself thinking I did not want it such that in case I do lose it one day, I will not shatter? To carry on the bluff by blatantly seeking replacements, all in the name of preserving status quo?
How much of this is folly? How much of this is true?
I do not know. I never knew. Will I ever?
Will it be too late? Will I even have the time in future to think?
All this while, as these chaos churned within me, melody of "Perfect Love" plays on in my mind, a mockery. When will the knots unravel? When will that haunting song stop?
I do not know. I never knew. Will I ever?

2 Comments:
Yo dude, you okay?
yes I am ok. :)
I have sorted out some stuff and it is all better now
Post a Comment
<< Home