excited
I am SO excited. The joy of discoveries, the exhilaration of understanding and the sheer excitement of the past few days oozes from my every pore. I tingle with anticipation; the very thought of it fills me with excitement. Oh happy days!!! The stakeout, the fact finding, the tentative first steps - all that has happened in the past few days - puts me in a sustained state of euphoria... i live in a haze of happiness, breathing in every particle, savouring the lingering taset in my mouth. Such wonderment is beyond words!
all the joy has almost made me forget the bitch that the EU module I so loved has become. It is now NINE weeks long... and exams are just 1 week ahead of Evidence. So long to the idea of a relaxed semester. bleah. But it is ok. With the correct enticement, and encouragements, I WILL breeze through! :)
My shooting is getting better. recovering some lost grounds, discovered some new strengths. The excitement that surrounded my bid for the beaitiful Hoyt Axis on eBay disappeared as quickly as it came. I will consider the Axis - but perhaps another day... For now, my Silver Sun will serve me, as she has faithfully done for the past months. In retrospect, HOW could I have thought to part with her? so beautiful, and radiant in the midday sun? Such strength in character.... and not to forget, that unique Italian charm. sigh. Things men do in moments of haste.
Church was great today! missed it after being away for so long! He calls all His sheep back in due time I guess. He never forgets. This sheep has been away, but he yearns for the Father's pastures always. happiness :)
all the joy has almost made me forget the bitch that the EU module I so loved has become. It is now NINE weeks long... and exams are just 1 week ahead of Evidence. So long to the idea of a relaxed semester. bleah. But it is ok. With the correct enticement, and encouragements, I WILL breeze through! :)
My shooting is getting better. recovering some lost grounds, discovered some new strengths. The excitement that surrounded my bid for the beaitiful Hoyt Axis on eBay disappeared as quickly as it came. I will consider the Axis - but perhaps another day... For now, my Silver Sun will serve me, as she has faithfully done for the past months. In retrospect, HOW could I have thought to part with her? so beautiful, and radiant in the midday sun? Such strength in character.... and not to forget, that unique Italian charm. sigh. Things men do in moments of haste.
Church was great today! missed it after being away for so long! He calls all His sheep back in due time I guess. He never forgets. This sheep has been away, but he yearns for the Father's pastures always. happiness :)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home