Saturday, February 26, 2005

ecstacy.

Shooting.
The started off really badly, rain, gloom and cloudy skies. I thought it will be just another training day... haha... but as usual, it turns out otherwise. Fate changed when my nemesis entered the field - i could feel the blood boiling in me, working the engines buried deep within. New found focus, concentration and power, I aimed, shot and scored. Personal bests i beat today, and in anger i excel. Too bad, my pride and complacencies towards the end capped my best at mediocore. But its a lesson well learnt today - I can actually do it!!! woohooo!!! in a way, uncertainty has been eating at my base, preventing me from giving my best for fear of futility in that pursuit. Given today's scoring, I am given new found faith in myself, and my bow. i WILL shoot the stars, yes? If not now, a few yrs from now.

Saturday night.
Meeting yoyo and co for a gathering long promised but always postponed. A meeting of the lower brasses. Hah. yay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home