shook to the core
decision.
I went, I watched, and I wished I could stay. Really like what I saw, and the environment. Its... wunderful... fits me pretty well. Of course, i should not be hasty in this, but should reserve my opinion aftre the attachment. Hmm.. But i cannot wait. Grrr...
mixed feelings.
Should I advance or stay still? Is status quo worth my time and effort? How long, then do I make my advance, if not now? My mind tells me to sit, wait and plan, but my senses tell me otherwise. And everyday as i wait my mind loses its control. The slow burning poison sears my mind, cutting away at my resolve from the roots. I fear control will evade me soon. I fear the baring of soul. I fear rejection and from it I retreat. A cowardly stance, but cowardice is better than defeat. I flee this battle to fight another victory, retreat from conflict till i am sure of victory. My flames are chilled by the wall of coldness, impenetrable by my assault of fire and warm. My torches lie useless in my retarded arms, with its flames extinguished. i am shroud in darkness as I await the dawn, for the day to show me the flaw in the icy walls that i may attack. Countless arrows have i spent in vain; countless hrs have I waited still. I foresee more waits and wasted arrows, but such is the price of battle, no?
Did I mention the poison? It is sweet, gentle, soothing to the limbs. Every dose fills me with warmth, feels me with a purpose of life and renewed vigour. This peculiar poison strike at my very core, attack all that appeals, and leaves me at its mercy. This poison lies me sleepless at night, but grants me strength to do the unthinkable - this poison that I have come to welcome. From the way it invades my system, a poison it surely must be! But I may be mistaken! It could be an elixir that soothes me, that revives me and cures my wounds. Ah... how confused I am! Poison or elixir? Bane of my life, or the bringer of joy? All these will yet be known till the dawn arrives and I fight the next battle. The battle to conquer and the battle to secure knowledge. Confusio.
I went, I watched, and I wished I could stay. Really like what I saw, and the environment. Its... wunderful... fits me pretty well. Of course, i should not be hasty in this, but should reserve my opinion aftre the attachment. Hmm.. But i cannot wait. Grrr...
mixed feelings.
Should I advance or stay still? Is status quo worth my time and effort? How long, then do I make my advance, if not now? My mind tells me to sit, wait and plan, but my senses tell me otherwise. And everyday as i wait my mind loses its control. The slow burning poison sears my mind, cutting away at my resolve from the roots. I fear control will evade me soon. I fear the baring of soul. I fear rejection and from it I retreat. A cowardly stance, but cowardice is better than defeat. I flee this battle to fight another victory, retreat from conflict till i am sure of victory. My flames are chilled by the wall of coldness, impenetrable by my assault of fire and warm. My torches lie useless in my retarded arms, with its flames extinguished. i am shroud in darkness as I await the dawn, for the day to show me the flaw in the icy walls that i may attack. Countless arrows have i spent in vain; countless hrs have I waited still. I foresee more waits and wasted arrows, but such is the price of battle, no?
Did I mention the poison? It is sweet, gentle, soothing to the limbs. Every dose fills me with warmth, feels me with a purpose of life and renewed vigour. This peculiar poison strike at my very core, attack all that appeals, and leaves me at its mercy. This poison lies me sleepless at night, but grants me strength to do the unthinkable - this poison that I have come to welcome. From the way it invades my system, a poison it surely must be! But I may be mistaken! It could be an elixir that soothes me, that revives me and cures my wounds. Ah... how confused I am! Poison or elixir? Bane of my life, or the bringer of joy? All these will yet be known till the dawn arrives and I fight the next battle. The battle to conquer and the battle to secure knowledge. Confusio.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home