Saturday, February 05, 2005

blue.

Blue.
I feel blue today...
Crystalized in a world of my own... iced up, frozen and isolated.
Like ice floating on top of dirty waters, my day float by...
untouched by all that surrounds it...
I walk in the sun, yet I do not feel its warmth;
I walk amongst frens and yet I still feel very much alone.
This heaviness in me... weighs me down like a coat of the densest metal
And yet it leaves me lightheaded, floating above the rest

Actus was great, best fun I ever had for a while, but why is it that I walk out feeling more of a recluse than when i walked in? I walked in alone, and left quietly alone. By choice, which is even weirder. Whats wrong with me? Why did I decline hanging out with my frens? Why did I refuse their invites, look the other way when they wave, and close my eyes instead of conversing?
I blame it on fatigue, I know I lie. What is wrong with me, I do not know, but I know it has eaten away a bit of me.

Blue.
The colour of the dead. Did something die in me, that the play made me remember? Why do I feel pensive after watching a comedy? I ask why, and I know no answer. Frustrating.

Blue.
The colour of the sky today when I was on the field... beautiful creamy looking clouds.... so peaceful, so tranquil. Harmonious.
In such deep contrast with the presence of that betrayor in the fold... he of devious designs, and manipulative intents. Bah. His presence is a stink to my nostril, like mouldy blue cheese!

I like blue. Half my wardrobe is blue. Does that mean I am an anti social?




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home