sweet surrender.
Right at the core it starts, molten magma coursing outwards
Right at the heart it strikes, tenderness welling upwards
Everyday, the petals unfolds, revealing more of the flower in its glory
Everyday, the truth unfolds, tying in threads forming part of the tapestry
In stunned silence I await, the sight of the majestic bloom
In stunned silence I behold, the completion of the magnificent weave
Enraptured I am, by the beautiful spirit
Enamoured I am, by the silent nobility
Right at the heart it strikes, tenderness welling upwards
Everyday, the petals unfolds, revealing more of the flower in its glory
Everyday, the truth unfolds, tying in threads forming part of the tapestry
In stunned silence I await, the sight of the majestic bloom
In stunned silence I behold, the completion of the magnificent weave
Enraptured I am, by the beautiful spirit
Enamoured I am, by the silent nobility

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home