Friday, May 27, 2005

reflections

Words of trusted fren awaked me to truth. Why only see the bleak when the good is there too? Why choose to see the sunset when its barely past noon? Why bemoan the state of affairs when there is ample time for improvement? Why gove a verdict so soon, when the trial has barely started?

Tolerance and understanding. Heart to heart talks to learn the mutual language. Its amazing how every word from her heals, every smile still bring warmth and her presence dissolves all insecurities. Conversing in the wrong language, thats what went wrong. I tried to speak gal, and she tried to speak guy - two persons caught up in faux animosity over semantics. Why had I chosen the narrow path? Why had I not seen this before? Words ill delivered, thoughts prepared but not shared. Communing by emotions alone leaves much of the talk confusing.
Confused I was, confused I am, but now resolute to truly understand. No more swift verdicts, no more harsh judgement; rein jealousy in and pull the plug on arrogance.

The pain of separation is palpable, too keen as proof. It seem to be tied to the threads of life, that unraveling of one pulls the other apart as well. So painful, unbearable, yet endure it through I must. For at the end of this bloody trial, my smiling angel awaits in trust

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home